Client Acquisition—Phone, Tour, and Form Protocol
- Customized scripts to positively promote your company’s superiorities—Without these, you’re treating the care you provide like a commodity. OPC provides all phone, tour, and form submission tools.
- Coaching—Continuous access to a team of coaches to improve your phone performance
- Monitoring—Your phone team’s performance will be monitored on an ongoing basis to ensure maximum performance
- Tools to promote a positive environment—Comprehensive evaluations, 10-Star kits, certification status, contests, and encouragement calls are all proven to promote a positive environment.
- Hiring assistance if and when needed—Every tool you need to attract top candidates in your market.
It might not be immediately obvious, but nearly ALL of your revenue comes directly through the phone. It is the lifeblood of your revenue. Your marketing efforts and reputation certainly help make the phone ring. But a professionally trained phone person can increase your revenues by 30%, 40%, 50% and sometimes even over 100%–if (and that’s a BIG if) they are able to instantly generate trust and positively promote your valuable superiorities. Improving your phone protocol a huge leverage opportunity for this industry!
Many pet care facility owners, managers, and employees naturally are passionate and charismatic about the valuable services they provide. Unfortunately, this alone is rarely enough to sustain, let alone grow, a pet care business in today’s competitive marketplace. More than ever, you also need the critical, proven, state-of-the-art tools and strategies. We provide all the necessary resources and support to help you maximize your growth, capitalize on your significant existing investments, and leverage your competitive superiorities.
Impact of Booking Assistance Quiz
Ask yourself how much missing even one potential booking could cost your company.
- To do this first determine your average customer’s nightly rate. Outstanding Pet Care clients average $60 per night.
- Now multiply that by the average number of nights per stay. Understandably this number will vary during different times of the year. Let’s use an average of 5 nights for these purposes.
- Therefore 60 x 5 = $300.
- Now, how many times will that customer stay with you per year? We’ll be conservative and use twice per year. Now we are up to $600 per year, strictly in lodging services.
- How many years will that average customer stay with you? Minimally 5? That ends up at $3,000.
- Since the average customer has 1.3 dogs, that means that one phone call could be worth over $4,000!
This value doesn’t even include added services such as grooming, daycare, or training that potential client might enjoy! Nor does this assessment include the tremendous value of the potential referrals generated by satisfied clients. Certainly, the value of converting each new caller cannot be understated!
Does your employee answering the phone have the skills to consistently convert that inquiry into a profitable booking? Pet parents booking for the first time are very nervous. They need to be reassured their pet will have a wonderful time while they’re away. When you do so, you’ll win this customer’s business. However, if your employee does not have the skills to convert this call into a booking, that customer and revenue will go straight to your competition.
I have seen firsthand that Laura Laaman and the Outstanding Pet Care team substantially increase her client's revenues and significantly outperform the industry norm. These increases were essential in helping OPC clients command top dollar when it came time to sell. She guarantees her client's success in writing; I can't imagine why anyone would not be an OPC client.
Teija Heikkila, Principal Broker at National Kennel Sales & Appraisals
In just 18 months, Outstanding Pet Care increased our revenue by over $1,000,000. Due to this increased revenue, we received a minimum of $1,000,000 in additional revenue when we successfully sold our business.”
Chris Starko, Nashville, TN
We have been working with Laura Laaman since 2004. Since then she has helped us transform our business in ways we could never imagine. In the first month, the busiest time of the year, with no additional capacity we increased our revenues by 33%. The best part is although we always provided exceptional care, our pets were even happier and healthier.Since working with Laura and her team we have conservatively realized an additional $5,000,000 in additional revenue to date. Any company that works with Laura will understand her commitment to quality pet care and that her proven systems will equal success.
Walt & Joanne Morris, Morris Animal Inn
Rover Oaks has been a client of Outstanding Pet Care program for years and couldn't be more pleased with the results! It's nice to see that, thanks to the guidance and support of the OPC team, our revenues and profits can match the level of care we provide!
Steve Smith, Rover Oaks Pet Resort
Hiring Laura and the OPC team was a pivotal defining moment for our business. In our first year with OPC, we increased $330,000 over our previous year. She was instrumental in helping us transition from an all-inclusive lodging model where our revenue per pet per night was capped, to a more progressive and profitable model where the sky is the limit. We like to call her our revenue rainmaker!
Hailey Seidel, Bow Dog Canine Specialists
10-Star Certification Process
Outstanding Pet Care’s proven 10-Star Certification process will provide the people answering your phone with all the necessary resources, strategies and training to turn inquiries into profitable reservations. During our 5 or 10 Star Certification, your phone specialist(s) will move through a positive, proven step-by-step process to understand all the key strategies necessary to handle almost any new and existing customer call successfully.
Our proven training system includes online webinars that can be viewed on any computer at any time—followed by fun exercises to help ensure retention. Then the positive, proven coaching begins. Our friendly Certified Coaches are highly effective at moving people with the right attitude and aptitude through our program and producing stellar results.
Worried that you may not have the right people in place? We have an entire system to help you find and hire the people with the right characteristics.